IMI SUPPLY CHAIN extends the search for optimization beyond the limits of the own organization through collaboration tools between different components of the supply chain.
Through the use of a website facilitating access to relevant information from its own supply chain through which it is possible to coordinate the realization of operations, all aimed at achieving high levels of accuracy and improving customer service.
- Free use of the portal as a service for the customer.
- Electronic commerce features as: entry orders, advanced query catalogs, access to promotions, etc..
- Orders and invoices history.
- Change orders and backorders Management.
- Order tracking and delivery report.
- Introduction of returns and complaints.
- Online help.
- Use of roles for the authorization of functionality or information.
- Portal integration through external link sources.
- Multiple customizable presentations and web styles.
- Lower sales costs, as the customer enters a direct order.
- Increased sales and complete orders ratios because it increases the accuracy of orders and suggestions are made automatic on substitutes products or that can replace the initially ordered product.
- Improved customer loyalty through an enriching online experience.
- Reduces administrative costs by grouping or channeling all the management through a single system.